Author Topic: Board Games For Sale (eBay)  (Read 10127 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Board Games For Sale (eBay)
« on: May 28, 2018, 13:55:47 »
I'm selling some of my board games. This is an unused set that I've had in my collection.

Before I Kill You, Mister Bond... Better Edition (A Cheapass Card Game)

Place your bid on eBay

This is a NEW / UNUSED card game in the original packaging (tuck box, magazine paper card wrappers, summer sales catalog from 2001). Before I Kill You, Mister Bond... the "Better" Edition is the improved version of the original card game which has been reissued with other names multiple times since then due to cease-and-desist letter being sent about the famous spy name. More recent editions of the game have been called James Ernest's Totally Renamed Spy Game and Before I Kill You, Mister Spy...

Game Description (from the box):

A Cheapass Card Game for 2-6 Players

Imagine, just once, luring the master spy into your evil lair and putting a bullet in his head.

Imagine resisting the temptation to gloat over your prize, to tell him your secret plans, to let him escape certain death and blow up your lair in the process.

Imagine winning.

Yeah, Right.

"Before I kill you, Mister Bond, I am going to tell you my entire life story, because I believe that you are the only man alive who would understand..."

Shipping:
Recommendation: USPS First Class Package. Buyer pays $3.75. This option gives you the best method of shipping based on item weight, shipping cost, and delivery time. This item is shipping from Tarpon Springs, FL, USA. If you live outside of the continental US, shipping costs more, so please do not bid on this without considering that increased shipping costs will be required and should be discussed before completing the transaction.

(Thanks to http://www.picresize.com/ for online image resizing options.)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 14:15:00 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Board Games For Sale (eBay)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 17:41:59 »
Avalon Hill Princess Ryan's Star Marines boardgame with unpainted metal figure

Place your bid on eBay

Avalon Hill's game of heroic search and rescue, Princess Ryan's Star Marines, the 1997 board game of futuristic combat and strategy. This game is for 1 to 6 players, includes an unpainted metal figure with black plastic base. The box is slightly crushed in on the bottom, game board and cards are in good condition, cards are bagged, and includes sales booklet of board games from Avalon Hill.

The Star Marines must cooperate to defeat powerful Guard forces in combat across ever-changing terrain in a race against time. But watch your back because each Marine has his own agenda. Only one Marine can win.

Shipping:
USPS Priority Mail. Buyer pays $8.50 - $20.05 (depending on location). This option gives you the best method of shipping based on item weight, shipping cost, and delivery time. This item is shipping or could be picked up from Tarpon Springs, FL, USA. If you live outside of the continental US, shipping costs more, so please do not bid on this without considering that increased shipping costs will be required and should be discussed before completing the transaction.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 20:33:30 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 17:40:40 »
A Clash Of Kings Expansion for The Boardgame of George R. R. Martin's A Game Of Thrones

Place your bid on eBay

This is the expansion A Clash Of Kings for The Boardgame of George R. R. Martin's A Game Of Thrones. It is unused, nearly new, but the bottom box is crushed in some. The cards, board, and pieces are still in shrink-wrap and unpunched and unused.

Description (from the box):
The A Clash Of Kings Expansion is an exciting addition to your A Game Of Thrones board game. A Clash Of Kings allows players to play A Game Of thrones with six players (adding the House Martell), use mighty Seige Engines and sea-ports, build defensive Fortifications, and much more. Specifically, A Clash Of Kings includes the rules and components needed to explore the following game options:
House Martell and the six-player game
New alternate House Cards
The Ports of Westeros
Siege Engine Units
Fortifications
Three-player game Influence Track
New special "one-time" orders
Variant rules for the Westeros Phase and Battles

Shipping:
Recommendation: USPS Priority Mail. Buyer pays $7.25 - $12.90. This option gives you the best method of shipping based on item weight, shipping cost, and delivery time. This item is shipping or could be picked up from Tarpon Springs, FL, USA. If you live outside of the continental US, shipping costs more, so please do not bid on this without considering that increased shipping costs will be required and should be discussed before completing the transaction.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 18:30:42 »
Age of Renaissance - Civilization in the Middle Ages 1996 Avalon Hill Boardgame

Place your bid on eBay

This Avalon Hill's Age Of Renaissance - Civilization in the Middle Ages is an out-of-print board game from 1996. It is unused, like-new.

The box is slightly pushed in on the bottom but otherwise in great condition. The cards are still in shrink-wrap and pieces are unpunched.

"A game of economic conflict rather than territorial conquest." "Witness the rebirth of civilization against the backdrop of medieval calamities." "Build the dominant civilization of Europe with advances in science, religion, communication, commerce, exploration, and civics." "Follow in the footsteps of Newton, Galileo, Polo and Di Vinci."

We begin in the 8th century AD, deep in the heart of the Dark Ages. All but the last vestiges of the Roman state, masters of the known world have been swept away by pillaging barbarians whose tide has ebbed leaving nothing of substance. Against this somber background this long awaited sequel to CIVILIZATION begins where its predecessor ended. Three-to-six players vie to re-establish their civilizations via trade while advancing in Science, Religion, Commerce, Communications, Exploration, and Civics.

While gains are measured in economic terms rather than territorial conquest. The proceedings are nothing, if not warlike. Against the backdrop of war, plague, famine, and religious strive, such personalities as Newton, Galileo, Gutenberg, Erasmus, Copernicus, Charlemagne, Polo, Da Vinci, and Columbus appear to guide mankind to the threshold of a new beginning with startling discoveries in their respective fields.

For victory is won not at the point of a sword, but in acquisition and application of 26 Advances ranging from Caravan to Industry. Each Advance grants its owner a potentially game-winning advantage, while the order in which these Advances are acquired, despite the fearsome calamities of the Middle Ages, will determine the speed with which you can discover the New World inaugurate the Enlightenment and usher in the Renaissance.

The game is quicker than its lineage would suggest and is playable in an evening in any of three different versions catered to one's available playing time. 

Shipping:

Recommendation: USPS Priority Mail. Buyer pays $7.90 - $20.05 (depending on buyer's location)

This option gives you the best method of shipping based on item weight, shipping cost, and delivery time. This item is shipping or could be picked up from Tarpon Springs, FL, USA. If you live outside of the continental US, shipping costs more, so please do not bid on this without considering that increased shipping costs will be required and should be discussed before completing the transaction.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 22:14:05 »
Cosmic Encounter Boardgame Avalon Hill Hasbro 2000 Complete

Place your bid on eBay

This is a used board game from my own collection. It is complete, has pieces bagged, and even includes an advertisement flyer for other Avalon Hill / Hasbro board games from 2000. Cosmic Encounter has been published multiple times by different companies since 1977. This Avalon Hill / Hasbro version has think cards for player's alien powers with standing bases, and very cool stackable plastic space ships that will also fit into carriers and a mothership for use during combat. This version of the game includes rules for 2-4 players.

Go Forth and Colonize. You are the leader in the colonization effort for your alien life form. Your mission is to complete five colonies outside your home system using force, will, guile, and a bit of tricky card play. Your special power enables you to bend, mutilate or break one rule of the game. But beware. Aliens from the other planets have their own special powers. With 20 different alien powers, every game is sure to be different.

Shipping:

USPS Priority Mail. Buyer pays $7.25 - $17.30 (depending on location). This option gives you the best method of shipping based on item weight, shipping cost, and delivery time. This item is shipping from Tarpon Springs, FL, USA. If you live outside of the continental US, shipping costs more, so please do not bid on this without considering that increased shipping costs will be required and should be discussed before completing the transaction.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 23:04:22 »

http://ebay.us/hA79lu?cmpnId=5338273189

Avalon Hill's game of heroic search and rescue, Princess Ryan's Star Marines, the 1997 board game of futuristic combat and strategy. This game is for 1 to 6 players, includes an unpainted metal figure with black plastic base. The box is slightly crushed in on the bottom, game board and cards are in good condition, cards are bagged, and includes sales booklet of board games from Avalon Hill.

The Star Marines must cooperate to defeat powerful Guard forces in combat across ever-changing terrain in a race against time. But watch your back because each Marine has his own agenda. Only one Marine can win.

Shipping:
USPS Priority Mail. Buyer pays $8.50 - $20.05 (depending on location). This option gives you the best method of shipping based on item weight, shipping cost, and delivery time. This item is shipping or could be picked up from Tarpon Springs, FL, USA. If you live outside of the continental US, shipping costs more, so please do not bid on this without considering that increased shipping costs will be required and should be discussed before completing the transaction.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2019, 20:28:54 »

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2022, 21:19:42 »

http://ebay.us/xG3tHE?cmpnId=5338273189

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2022, 21:34:09 »
Princess Ryan's Star Marines sold for US $14.99 on ebay today.