Linked Events

• Tuesday Twice a Month: January 26, 2010
  • Game night: March 30, 2010
  • Game night: April 20, 2010

Author Topic: Tuesday Twice a Month Group 6pm  (Read 52007 times)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
Tuesday Twice a Month Group 6pm
« on: January 19, 2010, 16:28:09 »
Hello,
I know some of us had spoken about getting together every other week. I'm pretty sure Tuesday was an agreed on day to meet.
Is anyone interested in starting this up, now that the holidays are behind us?
I can host the first one, let's say next week at 6pm, Jan 26.

Mac
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 10:44:46 by Dragon »
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Re: Tuesday Twice a Month Group 6pm
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 17:27:18 »
Busy season is here.  I'm afraid that my next event Sat/Sun will be my last event until May.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 20:37:46 »
I should be finished with my extra project before then, so I might be able to join you. However, Beth might be going out of town for work for about a week. I'll let you know.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 11:40:39 »
Actually, much to my chagrin, :-[ my wife is planning on painting the ceilings of our new drywall on Tuesday. I just found out last night about her plans. She won't look kindly on me if I'm playing games while she's working on her day off.
So, that said, I will probably not be able to have the group over the date in question. Possibly the week after that is more likely. Although, that is her day off and likely going to be another painting day, until the painting is done.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 21:54:27 »
Ahh... ok. Thanks for the update. Maybe in a few weeks.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 09:46:47 »
Well... we haven't been successful in getting our Tuesday night gaming going... but it's probably going to be another week or so before I'll be able to do anything. My mom is doing better, but still weak so we've been planning to visit her at least one day each week. On top of that, my grandparents and uncle are coming to Florida next week to visit... and my wife wants to do something special, other than just going out to eat, next weekend since it is our 15th anniversary.

Anyway, I do miss hanging out with you guys and hope that we can again soon.

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 12:14:19 »
That's okay.  This coming Tuesday is no good for me...  my schedule got LOST.   Besides, I didn't go through all that trouble to get the president to move the state of the union address just to play some board games... 8)
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 12:51:57 »
Can you get him to cancel his speeches. Nothing worse than interupting broadcast programming with words we really could do without hearing.

I'm hoping to get a game day together in two weeks. Feb 16. I should be able to get home by 6pm that day.

Mac

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 09:24:42 »
We still on for tonight?  I got some stuff to give a few of you. :)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 10:48:01 »
Where are you guys planning to meet? Let me know. I'm definitely interested in getting together and I think I'll have some time tonight.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 11:00:39 by Dragon »

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 11:33:40 »
Well, then if I don't see anything from Mac on here, I'll just go to your place... be ready. ;D

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 11:57:54 »
Ok.

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 12:59:31 »
Well, we did complete over half out painting project yesterday. We are planning on wrapping it up on Wednesday evening.
I'll have to check with the missus about gaming tonight. I don't mind if you all come over to my place, just have to get the okay first. I'll post again in a few hours, hopefully after I hear the answer.

Mac

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 14:53:41 »
Okay, I forgot that we moved all the funiture into the dining room area. So, no, we won't be able to play at my house. I can however, come out to play.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2010, 15:57:39 »
Understandable. I think it will be ok to have you guys come over here after 6pm this evening.