Author Topic: Limited set of prepainted Porsches with new Formula Dé game  (Read 6139 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Formula Dé apparently generated enough interest to get a second edition. According to the Funagain Games website, "[t]his edition of Formula Dé comes with 2 boards: Monaco and Muscle Cars. Although it will be compatible with the old edition boards, these boards will not be reprinted. Instead, new boards will be created to expand the available tracks for more racing fun." Also, "[w]hile supplies last, Formula Dé comes with prepainted Porsches."
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Grand Prix and Street Racing in Formula D
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 00:29:30 »
I just saw this in an article on About.com about the upcoming Formula D: "The street course rules include the possibility of angry residents shooting at the cars."  :o

Funagain Games expects to have this game by November 2008. The list price is $59.99 with the Funagain Games price at $47.99 for the preorder. ... And don't forget about the limited supply of prepainted Porsches.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Limited set of prepainted Porsches with new Formula Dé game
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 00:22:14 »
Formula D is in stock now at Funagain Games.

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Re: Limited set of prepainted Porsches with new Formula Dé game
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 10:16:17 »
I also saw it at Emerald City!

But it's too much money!

I DID pick up Pirate's Cove on Ebay for $25!