Author Topic: Put your collection here.  (Read 208145 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: Put your collection here.
« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2011, 13:52:45 »
i just got my twin lambo, even with a dead battery this thing is cool, i had a regualr single last summer that sucked, you had to be going forward or backwards to turn it, and even on smoot floor it sucked, i didnt know the twins had a much better suspension and didnt know they had a servo til the other day.

i also got my other fast traxx that came with it that ive been saving the box for from the other traxx i bought, i wish i could always buy in this nice a condition
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2011, 14:11:28 »
pictures! haha i just got my incomplete super fast traxx, i don't think its been run ever. there are two small scuffs on the body fro it being moved around, and the bottom has very few scuffs, they aren't the regular scratches you know the straight ones down the bottom, so i think its from storage. but it is getting the wheel off one of my others and going in the box, because it is mint!!

is the fast traxx box you got a white box?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

mstana

• Silver Level
« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2011, 14:16:20 »
Hey, am i able to get a set of those treads off you yet please??

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2011, 14:26:02 »
yes you can! sorry man did you win the one that was just on ebay? for like 155?

pay me through paypal my email is

chadsummy@hotmail.com
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

mstana

• Silver Level
« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2011, 14:30:20 »
ok i'll get that to you tonight... and no... bummed.. i got sniped last few seconds, i want one so bad, sounds like you made out good tho with the one you just got, congrats

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2011, 14:35:42 »
i have another coming, i'll have 3 3/4. haha, maybe i'll lower my price once i get the other one. but that one you missed out on was missing the spoiler on the back so it really was only a runner,not one to put on a shelf too.

give me your address to then.
i'll have it out no later than saturday. since i have class tonight, and work all day tomorrow
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 14:42:39 by czstycor/c »

mstana

• Silver Level
« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2011, 14:46:33 »
ok thanks, 420 Grandview Dr. Fleetwood PA 19522, my bro will send the paypal, im really only lookin to get one for 200 or less, most on ebay go for about that much, i really want one but im on a budget :(

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2011, 14:52:30 »
a nice one goes for over 200, only one nice one hasn't and it totaled 197. but the buyer didn't pay so i got it.
but i'd drop my price and trade if you got anything you would trade. i'll take picture of the one i'd let go once they are all here and i put them together the way i want

mstana

• Silver Level
« Reply #218 on: January 13, 2011, 15:01:56 »
ok, well i dont have any trade really, just got the 3 trucks in nice shape and a basically mint car with the scropion and landshark..... wish i had more but like i said cant throw my money around to much.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2011, 15:06:47 »
what three trucks you got? but i'll come down to 200 for the one. i'm feeling like you deserve it!

mstana

• Silver Level
« Reply #220 on: January 13, 2011, 15:11:40 »
all 3, well i guess thiers 4, but i got red. black. and yellow with the bolt, and my car is the redish thier all pretty nice, i got a yellow car off craigslist but used it for the gears and it came with 2 brand new doors and i made one door out of metal myself. well whatever you thinkin possibly we could meet up? im near Reading.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #221 on: January 13, 2011, 15:13:27 »
ahh so you are a traxx person too. nice

you live near lebanon???! no way haha

mstana

• Silver Level
« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2011, 15:17:49 »
lol yea, i just love things with traxx and they are the only rc to really perfect it, but yea im an hour out down 422 from ya

mstana

• Silver Level
« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2011, 15:20:38 »
oh and i got a mini

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #224 on: January 13, 2011, 15:42:42 »
you need to get a half traxx haha. yeah i got both mini's but no remote for the orange one so don't know if it works.

do you know where the big dutch way resturant and store is? i've never really been to much past there.