Author Topic: spammers  (Read 7712 times)

olds45512

• Silver Level
spammers
« on: December 11, 2011, 00:43:49 »
whats with all the spammers lately?

olds45512

• Silver Level
Re: spammers
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 19:05:09 »
^ this is what im talking about. whats this guy trying to say? sorry buddy i lost my secret decoder ring so i dont know what the hell your talking about.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 19:59:12 »
Yep... it's unfortunate. I'm trying to block all the spammers. A couple months back the web host told me that there was a problem with the database - that it was filling up too much... I didn't think that was the case, but to play along with them I cleared out the blocked users list, now I'm rebuilding that list. Maybe I need some more moderators. Since czstycor/c is the most active moderator right now, please talk with him about it if you are interested in taking on a moderator role.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 20:24:13 »
i would be fine ith moderateing, ive done it on other forums and its nice to be able to do something about all the spammers.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 21:16:13 »
Thanks for volunteering.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 21:19:39 »
no problem, it will be nice to help make this site more enjoyable for the users.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 19:40:39 »
Nice job keeping the spammers away today! I stopped in and saw none! :)